Proud to support SSF in their pursuit of building community through athletics.
Great training starts with great coaches.
Foundation "Coaches Game"
(Click blue links below for more information)
At SSF, we believe in building-up our athletes through technical training and helping players identify their strengths. Below are the 6 training programs we run throughout the year.
1. Private Training - Develop a personal road-map to success with a private coach, in our uniquely designed small group sessions.
2. Scoring Clinics - Learn the techniques & tactics of scoring from a collegiate sharp shooter.
3. Point Guard Clinics - Develop the skills and confidence to be your team's "floor general" in this crash course in guard play.
4. General Skills (aka Boot Camp) - All are welcome to come learn the basics of basketball, while playing fun, team-oriented games. Coed, 4th-8th grade.
5. Young Ballers - K-3rd grade ballers can learn Basketball through age appropriate games and scrimmages. We have developed specialized rules and baskets that can lower to 6 feet, making basketball accessible to even the youngest ballers.
Coach Karlie. Collegiate National Champion. (Posts Coach and Young Ballers)
Coach Mike. Central Wa. University shooting guard. (Private Trainings)
Coach Keith. Seattle University combo-guard. (Scoring Clinics)
Coach Nate. (Center. Post Clinics)
Coach Matt. Sports Director. (Point Guard Clinics)
"We love coach Karlie. Love, love, love, love her!"
"When I think of ways Keith helped me prepare for college basketball, one way stands out very clearly; Keith always challenged me to not play down to my peers. Specifically on defense. Most of the time Keith was hard on me because I didn't give good overall effort. Coach Keith also helped me become a better leader for teammates. Vocally and, more importantly, by example. Both have translated well to college practices."
-Jr. Chibuogwu. Seattle University small forward
"Keith is one of the smartest and hardest working coaches you will ever find. He was an amazing influence in my life and really helped me understand how to be the best player I can be."
-Conin Oishi. Willamette Univsersity point guard
"I have seen Coach Mike train everyone from young elementary school kids to elite, varsity players. He has a great way of connecting with each of the kids, sharing his love of basketball, and meeting them where they are at. He coaches and trains the individual to be strong, consistent, and a player with a strong basketball foundation. Mike has trained my daughter and consistently checks in and shares high-fives whenever he sees her off the court."
-Lori Trull, team parent
"Of the dozens of coaches I've had over the years, Keith's ability to connect and create strong relationships with his players is unique. This, combined with his excellent understanding of the game of basketball, are what make him one of the best coaches I've played for."
-Keith Shattuck, University of Puget Sound Shooting Guard
Edmonds Orthopedic Center
"Orthopedic Care You Can Trust"